General Terms and Conditions
MartinOrange.com website is operated by
Red Orange, experience marketing, Ltd. (english translation for offical company name) Rdeča Oranža, izkustveni marketing, d.o.o. Titova cesta 2a 2000 Maribor Slovenia, European Union E: email@example.com TRR: opened 19/02/2015, UNICREDIT BANK OF SLOVENIA d.d. IBAN SI56 2900 0005 1500 552 * VAT ID SI46631011 Registration number 6790607000 Reg. at the District Court in Maribor Share capital: 7.500 € Offer type On the website visitors can read useful tips and information from the field of (digital) marketing and / or buy marketing products such as seminars, books, consultations, e-courses, workshops. For live events, the provider does not issue physical tickets (printed), but records the name, surname (and company name) of the buyer, which is then checked by the provider’s team at the entrance to the event hall. The printed books are sent by the provider to the buyers through the provider Pošta Slovenije. On the day the book is mailed, the customer receives an email notifying them that the book has been mailed. Customers who purchase digital content (such as books in digital form or e-courses) they will recieve, upon their purchase and payment (by card or Paypal), a link to the content and a personal login password to their e-mail address. Data access The company Red Orange, experience marketing, Ltd., Titova ulica 2a, 2000 Maribor undertakes to always provide the customer with the following information:
- company identity (company name and registered office, tax number, registry entry number),
- contact addresses that enable fast and efficient communication (email and telephone),
- payment and delivery methods,
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously specified, they must show or already contain tax and any other charges,
- product availability (any product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
- the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services),
- the terms of delivery of the product or the performance of the service (type, place and time of delivery)
- the validity of the offer,
- the complaint procedure must be explained, including any contact information or customer contact information,
- the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the buyer to return the product.
- Order confirmed
- Order completed and shipped
- resell, rent, sublicense, lease, assign, transfer, time share or any way otherwise exploit commercially or do the services or make available to any third party;
- use the services in a manner that is unlawful for any purpose (including without limitation in violation of any data, anti-bribery, privacy, or export control laws) or services that are prohibited by this Agreement; translate, modify, create, adapt, or attempt to create any variation works of the Services;
- use the services to build a similar or competitive work or access the services if you are our competitor;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access or hack to the services or its related systems or networks;
- Online credit card payment.
- Pay via Paypal.
- Payment by pro forma invoice or online bank transfer.
- the product of the order,
- the amount of the order,
- provider information (TRR number, provider company information).